CALL OUT FOR VOLUNTEERS – DANCERS. CLOSING SOON!
BE PART OF DANCE MASSIVE 2019
Seeking 400 Victorian dancers of all ages to be the heart and soul of an epic outdoor performance. As one of the 400, you will:
- Be a vital part of an incredible, mass outdoor performance
- Meet and dance with new people Work with professional choreographers from Chunky Move, Tasdance and Yellow Wheel
- Be at least 8 years old (please note there is no maximum age!)
- Learning, rehearsing and performing simple dance movements and sequences as part of a 10-minute choreography
- Working as part of a team
Commitment (see registration form for further details):
- 7 x three-hour rehearsals on either Saturdays or Sundays – mornings or afternoons – in February and March 2019 at various locations (TBC)
- Dress rehearsal Saturday 23 March (location TBC)
- Performance Sunday 24 March (location TBC)
All you need to do is register!