So Danca: SD60S Betty: Child Split Sole Leather Ballet Slipper
Innovation has always been at the core of So Danca’s philosophy. So Danca was the first to migrate away from drawstrings. Today So Danca is the only one to feature a full range of ballet flats without drawstrings. Betty, the child leather cousin to the SD55, the SD60 offers cushioned sole and heel pads to protect your feet through hours of dancing. No bunny ears or little worms interrupting the lesson. Teachers will love your foot work.
* Soft, foot hugging premium leather upper
* Elastic casing replaces the drawstring for a streamlined look
* Suede toe and heel pads are cushioned for the ultimate in comfort
* Pre-sewn crossed elastics (no needle and thread needed!)
* Available in A, B, C, D
* Ballet pink & black
* For adult sizes, see SD60L Brit.
So Danca Contact Details:
T: 02-4954 4115