The Creative Behaviours Dance Collective is holding auditions for professional dancers, physical theatre artists and movement artists, Sunday 18 January. Please note that positions are voluntary.
The Creative Behaviours Dance Collective offers professional performers and choreographers the opportunity to continue their training and practice while off contract. The initiative offers a consistent and structured working environment to assist in maintaining physical fitness and mental and creative sharpness. Places are available for both recent graduates and experienced professional dancers, physical theatre and movement artists.
Benefits to participants include:
• Opportunity to stay active and fit in between contracts with contact of up to 20 hours a week
• Free access to regular professional classes including Pilates, stretch & strengthening, contemporary dance and technique, voice & text work.
• Experience working with other artists creative methodologies
• Complimentary head shots and performance photos
• Footage to use for show reels
• Free access to studio space to develop your own projects
PLEASE NOTE: Performers from different movement disciplines are welcome. However, to attend the audition, a proven background in tertiary performance training and/or professional experience must be identified in your CV or biography. The collective works to a high technical dance ability/level and all performers will be required have an understanding of how to individually manage their own capabilities to work safely within this environment.
More info: creativebehaviours.com.au/dance-company
Audition: Sunday 18 January
To register to audition please send your CV to: email@example.com
For enquiries please contact
(03) 9973 8244